- Programs of Professional Learning
Many districts struggle to scale their professional learning so that teachers have a common language and understanding of core practices that impact student achievement.
Our Programs of Professional Learning provide the transformation and capacity-building at scale necessary to sustain meaningful change across a school or district. These programs provide research-based, rigorous content, instructional coaching, and expert consulting services.
Educators and leaders will apply their learning to:
Enhance instructional practice and quality teaching in all classrooms
Significantly improve outcomes for all students
Build leadership capacity at the school and district level to sustain strategic initiatives
PCG has the experience, flexibility, and insight to work with districts as a strategic partner to define and develop a blended learning model that will address key system priorities and support its teachers, coaches, principals, and other staff. Programs are designed to achieve large-scale, sustained instructional improvements in each of following critical areas:
- Classroom Management Skills
- Coaching Effectiveness
- College & Career Readiness
- Data Driven Decision Making
- Diverse Learners
- English Language Learners
- Leadership Support
- New Teacher Support
- Social Emotional Learning
PCG’s consulting services include established project management protocols, collaborative change management, and strategic implementation support. Additional wrap-around consulting services may also include hosting kick-off meetings, facilitating work sessions with stakeholder groups, and providing project evaluation services.
What’s included in each of PCG’s Programs of Professional Learning?
- Online coaching
- Convenient, asynchronous learning
- Online platform for extended collaboration
- Implementation support and project management
- Incentives for teachers
- Program evaluation
- Additional wrap-around consulting supports
- Optional graduate credit
By partnering with PCG, districts benefit from a learning program that:
- Aligns with district priorities
- Supplements existing learning programs
- Sustains a 3-5 year initiative